Hello hello and welcome to the official unveiling of my ongoing project, the Extraordinaire! This is a free to use character creator/dress up game. All you need is some sort of photo editing program that allows for transparency. Photoshop works best but you can use anything you want. So what are you getting you ask? Well you are getting a male and female base both with 12 "basic" skintones (ie human skincolors) as well as some unnatural skins (the selection of unnaturals is pretty small right now but like I said this is an ongoing project) as well as multiple face options for both. There are over 30 female hairs and 16 male hairs as well as 2 facial hair options. All the hairs come in 47 colors, both natural and unnatural. There is an ever-growing amount of clothing options, and soon there will be a lot of accessories and props as well. My goal is that eventually you guys will be able to make any character you wish! Which brings me to my next point, I would love if you guys gave me suggestions of what to make next! I want there to be a dialog between us and I want this project to grow with your help, so if you have any ideas feel free to message me or comment and I'll see what I can do.
Now that we've gotten through the intro, here are somethings to keep in mind:
- This project will be updated weekly, every Friday, with new and (hopefully) exciting items.
- Give credit where credit is due! Link back whenever you post in onto the web.
- You are welcome to make your own items for the base! (in fact I encourage it) and please send me a link to it so I can add it to my files!
- You cannot make any money off this, real or digitally, in anyway. Please, this has already taken me countless hours to put together and I am not asking for any money, please respect my time and energy and don't try it.
- I have the right to say no to any suggestions you have, chances are I will be more than happy to include your ideas into the extraordinaire, but I do reserve the right to say no, or not now, please don't take it personally.
I think that's about all for now! I hope you all enjoy this creator and I am very excited to see what awesome things you guys create with it!
Love you all!!